Successful completion of this course including our assessment activity(s) will meet the requirements for 3 hours of elective CPD points under the current requirements of the NSW Commissioners Guidelines for CPD.
Personal time management skills are essential for professional success in any workplace, but none more so than real estate! Those able to successfully implement time management strategies are able to control their workload rather than spend each day in a frenzy of activity reacting to crisis after crisis – stress declines and personal productivity soars…
Led by Samantha McLean from Elite Agent Magazine, this online Time Management CPD course will cover strategies to help implement these crucial strategies. The lessons cover personal motivation, delegation skills, time management tools, and crisis management, plus a few tips extra-special tips from Sam around how she manages her busy editorial schedule.
- Plan and prioritise each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Organise your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Delegate more efficiently
- Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively