Successful completion of this course including our assessment activity(s) will meet the requirements for 3 hours of elective CPD points under the current requirements of the NSW Commissioners Guidelines for CPD.
Welcome to the Networking, PR, Social and Media Course. In this course, you will gain some of the knowledge you need to manage effectively your image and value networking on and offline, as well as using the media to your best advantage!
We will cover:
- Making a great first impression
- Basic Networking tips
- Creating conversation
- Dressing for Success
- Networking/Marketing in the Community
- Setting PR Goals
- Media: Owned, Earned and Paid
- Social Media Facebook: Polishing your Profile
- Social Media: Should you have a Facebook Page or Profile?
- Social Media: LinkedIn plus more
- Content Marketing for agents
- The Digital Interview: There are no more blind dates in real estate
- The value of being Agent 3.0
- Presentation Skills and Presenting on Camera
At the end of this course, you will be asked to complete an assessment activity.