Effective networking is essential for day-to-day business in the Real Estate Industry.
This course covers those activities used to some of the knowledge you need to manage effectively your image and value by forming solid networks through strategic communication planning. Samantha McLean, from Elite Agent Magazine, brings her personal knowledge of the media and marketing to the table with many resources (and a few well-known friends) to help you raise your profile.
Assessment activities have been set for this course and these activities must be completed successfully as part of the CPD requirements.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Making a great first impression
- Basic Networking tips
- Creating conversation
- Dressing for Success
- Networking/Marketing in the Community
- Setting PR Goals
- Media: Owned, Earned and Paid
- Social Media Facebook: Polishing your Profile
- Social Media: Should you have a Facebook Page or Profile?
- Social Media: LinkedIn plus more
- Content Marketing for agents
- The Digital Interview: There are no more blind dates in real estate
- The value of being Agent 3.0
- Presentation Skills and Presenting on Camera
Successful completion of our assessment activity will meet the requirements for 12 CPD points under the current requirements of the NSW Commissioners Guidelines for CPD.
CPD Points are approved by RTO 41529.